【Resolved Solution】Wi-Fi 6 TX3000E can’t be detected

2020-07-03 11:26:37 - last edited 2020-07-03 11:27:31
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

To use the latest supported 802.11AX wireless network card, I bought TX3000E to work with my Wi-Fi 6 router, but unfortunately, it brought me great difficulties to install and use it. My computer did not even recognize its wireless existence.

TP-Link FAQ display requires the computer to detect the network card device, but my computer cannot identify the device. It doesn't show anything in the device manager.

After looking up relevant information on the forum and consulting relevant personnel of TP-Link, they gave me some suggestions, hoping to bring some help to you.

Suggestion one:

Change another PCI-E port, especially don’t use the PCI-E 16X, you can use PCI-E 4X/1X or other ports.

I change to install my TX3000E to the PCI-E 1X interface.

Suggestion two:

Upgrade the BIOS on the motherboard.

Since I was using Asus H170 PRO GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, I updated my BIOS on the official site.

So excited to me it worked, I could see the TX3000E in my device manager and installed the driver to use!!!

Suggestion Three:

Get into Windows safe mode to install the TX3000E.

One forum user told me that he successfully installed the network card after entering safe mode.

He shared TP-Link's official information with me, which may help some people.

How to get into Windows safe mode: https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/791/

If you have the same problem, I hope these suggestions can help you!

Options
2 Replies
Re:【Resolved Solution】Wi-Fi 6 TX3000E can’t be detected
2020-08-03 02:28:18

@Paris_lly 

Well done ~~~yesyesyes

Options
Re:【Resolved Solution】Wi-Fi 6 TX3000E can’t be detected
Monday - last edited Monday

Hey! I installed my card correctly and I'm getting it to work fine. Next day I turn on my pc and it won't find it anymore...not even in device manager... To get it to work i have to reïnstall the card and restart my pc...Same thing over and over again. Tried all your suggestions: -bios update -safe mode -driver update -windows update -diffferent pci port. Maybe you have any idea? System: Gigabyte Aorus x470 ultra gaming AMD Ryzen 7 2700x Hyper Fury 16GB ram Gigabyte GTX 2060 Thanks!

Options