Problem with Powerline PA4010 Kit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-08 09:36:52
Model: TL-PA4010 KIT  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello all, recently I bought a new Powerline since my old one had some problems. Setup was easy like always, but I have experienced a problem - after pairing, wneh the power and Powerline LED are solid on, the Ethernet LED start blinking turning Internet on and off. Sometimes it will light on for couple of seconds but then it will start blinking on/off again resulting in no internet connection. Can you help me trouble shoot this? 

I tested in different sockets, different cables. My internet card in computer is fine, since other TP-Link products with wired connection works fine.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Problem with Powerline PA4010 Kit
2020-07-09 02:08:12

@Nitza 

Hello,

Please change the place of 2 units, then check if both 2 units are having this issue.

Please try different devices connect to the unit to check if all the devices have this issue.

By the way, may I know which country are you located in?

Have a nice day!

Options
Re:Problem with Powerline PA4010 Kit
2020-07-09 05:31:56

@Solla-topee 

Hello, thanks for the answer.

I have changed the 2 units, and both are having the same issue. I have connected another laptop and the issue still persists.

However yesterday after work I managed to get it kinda to work - the device worked fine for about 3-4 hours, but with unstable ping - I would say it was usable tho.

I am located in Poland.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 426

Replies: 2

Related Articles