pairing with pc

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

pairing with pc

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
pairing with pc
pairing with pc
2020-07-10 10:25:23 - last edited 2020-07-14 07:49:59
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.7

i bought tapo c200 wireless camera. The camera is working excellent but as a network issue i wish to see live preview in my laptop. So is there any way to do so?

also the volume of the alarm is vey low. please help me to fix it!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:pairing with pc-Solution
2020-07-14 07:49:46 - last edited 2020-07-14 07:49:59

@carrierdell 

Hello,

Currently, we don't have camera control software for a PC nor can we view the Tapo camera directly on the web, we can only watch Live View of the Tapo Camera on the Tapo Camera App or sync the camera screen to devices like Echo show, fire TV, etc.

If you want to view the Tapo camera on a PC, you may install third-party software to view and manage the camera, and here are the detailed instructions:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2680/

For the camera audio issue, please check and ensure the volume is in a proper level:

Hope this would help and have a nice day~

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:pairing with pc-Solution
2020-07-14 07:49:46 - last edited 2020-07-14 07:49:59

@carrierdell 

Hello,

Currently, we don't have camera control software for a PC nor can we view the Tapo camera directly on the web, we can only watch Live View of the Tapo Camera on the Tapo Camera App or sync the camera screen to devices like Echo show, fire TV, etc.

If you want to view the Tapo camera on a PC, you may install third-party software to view and manage the camera, and here are the detailed instructions:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2680/

For the camera audio issue, please check and ensure the volume is in a proper level:

Hope this would help and have a nice day~

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 774

Replies: 1