archer c7 qos and internet [previus post deleted][DONE FOR GOOD]

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-14 19:16:03 - last edited 2020-07-14 22:16:42
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

they just deleted my previus post? well i go in full mode then.

The Archer c7 is just no good, no buy for all.

Lack of setting, internet speed go down with qos enabled, no bandwith control on guest wireless, no bandwith controll at all.

Recently some drop down whith mobile in 5ghz.

With enabled samba server (is detected from windows 10, Alleluya) de transfer speed from desktop 5ghz to usb2.0 is 2mbs (from 10m).

In similar cheap price routers like tenda ac18 there is a bandwith limiter.

If tplink does not understand it is what the customer is interested in, they are not the stupid lights, beautiful graphics and
indecipherable qos, are stability, speed and a BAND LIMITER FOR KIDS GUEST WIRELESS.

it is not so good if we removed an option from each firmware version, and the mesh situacion? Look good for a class action.

I have used tplink several times, and sell to my client but this is the last time.

If I have to use dd-wrt for all tplink products and buy another brand or tplink 
tplink would put an alternative opensource tested directly from the page of the products.

an TL-WR842ND monoband with dd-wrt is better than this piece of ...plastic.

Go del this post too.

Saludos.

Options
1 Reply
Re:archer c7 qos and internet [previus post deleted][DONE FOR GOOD]
2020-07-15 05:48:15

@Beccobunsen 

Hello,

We didn't delete any of your posts and it seems you have another post here:

https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/216940

It is not suggested to post the same issue twice and even in different communities, contact the local tech support directly if the issue is urgent, they will help you:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support

Back to your complaint about the removal of the Bandwidth Control feature for the Guest network, honestly, we do receive some customers feedback that they need this feature as well and we have already feedback to the related department, they will evaluate the feasibility to support it may be in future updates, but you need to be more patient with this.

Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 399

Replies: 1

Related Articles