My NC450 can’t be found & connected to app, light status is Blank

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-08 03:52:15 - last edited 2020-08-13 06:11:43
Model: NC450  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.8

Hi I just took over the camera from my old house to new house today. The camera has not been used for more than 6 months since its last operation. Today I tried to connect it using both ethernet and wireless connection but it just can't be connected at all. The light status is totally blank, sometimes it started off with red then goes blank in the end, it has never turned green even once. I also tried many times to hard reset both router & camera but still they cannot be connected at all due to the light status of the camera is blank and not solid green.

Is it because I need to delete the camera from my previous profile (using a different email and password for my old home) first before registering it using my newly created email & password login?? 

But the weird thing is it's still detecting all my movements though it's not connected to the wifi (internet) yet. 

Please advise ASAP what's wrong with my NC450 on why the light status is never in green? Thank you.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:My NC450 can’t be found & connected to app, light status is Blank-Solution
2020-08-13 06:11:23 - last edited 2020-08-13 06:11:43

@Poshberries163 

Hello,

As per your description, your camera should be still connected to the internet fine and you may use your old TP-Link account to view and manage it.

For the LED status issue, can you please show me the current status with a picture? It seems the LED is abnormal.

Thanks.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:My NC450 can’t be found & connected to app, light status is Blank-Solution
2020-08-13 06:11:23 - last edited 2020-08-13 06:11:43

@Poshberries163 

Hello,

As per your description, your camera should be still connected to the internet fine and you may use your old TP-Link account to view and manage it.

For the LED status issue, can you please show me the current status with a picture? It seems the LED is abnormal.

Thanks.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 542

Replies: 1