¿Which 4G Módem is compatible with my tp-link 3420?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-24 14:57:49 - last edited 2020-08-25 00:32:17
Model: TL-MR3420  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Hello guys/support im from Venezuela just getting sad because i bought this router some time ago with 3G pendrive, in that time works well, but not any more. Im trying to use a 4g pendrive, but i have no clue which of them could be compatible, how you know economy in VE is broken so the money is gold, i want not to waste it buying something wrongly, i will really be thankful if you help me. The following models i will list you are 4G with sim card to USB (for the USB entrance of router) please let me know which could work :)

WI-POD 4G:

JIO 4G

PD: I've already checked on the list of compatible devices below. Thank you again. 

https://www.tp-link.com/ve/support/3g-comp-list.html?model=TL-MR3420

Options
1 Reply
Re:¿Which 4G Módem is compatible with my tp-link 3420?
2020-08-25 10:16:28

@Orlando_Millan 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Neither of the two models is listed on the compatible list,  We could not guarantee their performance.

While the compatible list hasn’t been updated within the last year since there are so many different brands of 3G/4G USB modems (dongles) in the market.

So We still hope that you could perform a test to check if the 3G/4G modem really works with TL-MR3420 before you buy one.

Really sorry for your convenience.

Thank you very much!

Options