Hs210 shuts off completely when light is on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-31 04:18:37
Model: HS210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello all, 

I am hoping someone is able to help me with my hs210 problem. I am only able to install one of the switches for this 2 switch light (the other area doesn't have a nutral wire for me to use). I believe everything is hooked up properly, however, when i turn the light on the hs210 shuts off completely (no power and no connection, nothing) but when I turn the light off from the other switch (non hs210) there is connection (to wifi and app) but i cannot control the light at all (no turning on or off). It stays off...  at the beginning the light would just turn itself on and off rapidly with no control, then i switched some wires around and this problem happened but left the light staying on. It is very frustrating. I have tried looking online but I have not found anything relating to my problem. 

Thank you to whoever can help me

Options
1 Reply
Re:Hs210 shuts off completely when light is on
2020-09-18 06:56:03

@Mikey38 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Sorry for the delay.

After checking the details you have provided, we still think there might be something wrong with the wires connection.

Since the HS210 itself is an electric appliance, so the neutral wire is necessary for HS210.

So if possible, please try to take a picture of the wires connection on HS210 and mark out the which wire it is;

By the way, since you only use one HS210, please make sure it replaces the dump switch which used to connect to the live wire;

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 602

Replies: 1