Can't set up connection alerts

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can't set up connection alerts

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
26 Reply
Re:Can't set up connection alerts
2022-06-26 04:45:10

@bigbulljoe It's pretty unbelievable that this has been going on without a resolution for so long. SMH

Options
2022-06-26 04:55:32

@DiverRich  dude I've sent them logs and screenshots and everything they literally avoid  admitting to having a defect im seriously thinking about getting a different mesh system because when issues come up they dont present real solutions 

Options
2022-07-09 19:07:57

@Meshdave 

I'm having same issue as well.  Really useful feature that's not working.

Options
2022-08-01 04:31:43

I love that they published a knowledge base article just a few day's ago about this feature as if they don't know it doesn't work. Get it together TP-Link!

Options
2022-11-29 05:38:44

It's been over two years now, and the same problem is still persisting. This is something that can be solved by a software update. There is no excuse for why this is still an issue. Pathetic. This is beyond poor customer service.

Options
2022-11-29 08:34:40

@Melkman 

Hi, this issue has been optimized several times along with the APP update. I just tested several times on my side and they all have been created successfully.

Are you having this issue all the time? Could you please help me submit the APP according to the following link:

How to submit Deco APP log 

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Tags

Highlighted Thread
Connection Alerts
Related Articles