Powerline light goes off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Powerline light goes off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Powerline light goes off
Powerline light goes off
2020-09-03 19:04:23
Model: TL-WPA7510 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi everyone, I wonder if anyone can help, I have a powerline in my garden office, everything works fine 90% of the time.. But as soon as I turn on my projector In there, the powerline line goes off and it disconnects from the Internet.. It only seems to be that one piece of equipment.. That I unfortunately need.. Any ideas? 

Thanks in advance 

Options
5 Reply
Re:Powerline light goes off
2020-09-23 10:49:22

@Hilly9941 

Good day.

Sorry for the delay.

May I know the model number of your projector?

It seems like the projector could completely cut off the powerline communication between the adapters;

And did it plug next to the power extender?

Thank you very much.

Options
2020-09-23 11:51:33

@Solla-topee 

Hi, it's a Yaber Y60   it's the only thing in the house that cuts it off, so I presume it's just a confliction between the two.. Not ideal, as I use the projector all of the time. So the adaptor is basically useless to me. 

Options
2020-09-27 06:16:02

@Hilly9941 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Is it possible to plug the powerline extender somewhere else, maybe a little bit away from the injector?

And how long have you had the powerline adapters and did this issue start out of box?

Thank you very much.

Options
2020-09-27 07:54:15

@Solla-topee it started out of the box, I've moved the projector and the powerline everywhere I possibly can

Options
2021-06-09 10:24:45

@Hilly9941 Hi , Was there ever a solution for this problem as i am experiencing the exact same thing , everything works fine out in my garage until i start up my projector and then nothing works.

Thanks

Options