TL-WR941ND Firmware error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-08 15:18:43 - last edited 2020-09-09 09:07:31
Model: TL-WR941HP  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: n/a

First of all, I didn´t find the right model on the drop down menu above. So I used one similar but by the image there is nothing about it.

I´ve been searching for a solution for quite some time, but didn´t know about this forum. Today I tried to search something related, but failed too.

I while ago, maybe two or more years back, I was updating my router with new version, but the lights go out and you probable imagine what happened. I gain a brand new paper weight.

Since then, the router lights up only the Power led, my computer didn´t recognize the link although the port lights up on the router.

I already gave up and mark as useless, but wondering can I save up this router anyway?

Thank for any input.

Thiago

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TL-WR941ND Firmware error-Solution
2020-09-09 09:06:48 - last edited 2020-09-09 09:07:31

@Tsimoes 

Hello,

Do you still use the original power adapter?

Try to hard reset it by holding the reset button or hole for 10s.

It is suggested to refer to the guide below to do a firmware recovery and see if it can help save its life:
https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/stories/detail/582

Good days.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WR941ND Firmware error-Solution
2020-09-09 09:06:48 - last edited 2020-09-09 09:07:31

@Tsimoes 

Hello,

Do you still use the original power adapter?

Try to hard reset it by holding the reset button or hole for 10s.

It is suggested to refer to the guide below to do a firmware recovery and see if it can help save its life:
https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/stories/detail/582

Good days.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 505

Replies: 1

Related Articles