Allocate bandwidth to wireless and wired connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-06-20 17:53:40
Region : Turkey

Model : TD-W8961ND

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : TTNET

Hi I have 2 computers working in my house and also two tablets.One uses ethernet cable and the others are connected wirelessly.

How can I allocate bandwidth to these devices so that when 1 of them is connected it uses 100% bandwidth
and when 2,3 or 4 of them are connected they all share the bandwidth equally like 50%,33% or 25%.

Thank you...
Options
3 Reply
Re:Allocate bandwidth to wireless and wired connection
2013-06-22 16:10:45
Hi.
I am afraid that you can not allocate bandwidth to your devices. As I know, TD-W8961ND does not have Bandwidth Control function.
Options
2013-06-22 17:05:18
Is there any other way to solve this other than the admin panel?I mean are there any opensource firmwares or programs I can use to allocate bandwidth myself?
Thank you for your reply..
Options
2013-06-24 10:40:58

esonat wrote

Is there any other way to solve this other than the admin panel?I mean are there any opensource firmwares or programs I can use to allocate bandwidth myself?
Thank you for your reply..

Sorry, have no idea whether there are some opensource firmwares can add this function to the modem.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 493

Replies: 3