tpPLC

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

tpPLC

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
tpPLC
tpPLC
2020-09-15 21:24:19 - last edited 2020-09-23 05:38:28

Hello 

I downloaded the tpplc in an effort to manage my TP link poweline I have TL PA7020p and TL PA 7017P units. The TpPLC will nmot recognise any of them. It just stays there and trying to search.

Am i using the wrong solution  

Thank you

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:tpPLC-Solution
2020-09-23 05:35:29 - last edited 2020-09-23 05:38:28

@unclebil 

Good day.

Sorry for the delay.

Did the computer connect to the power-line adapter directly?

Could you please also turn off the firewall on the computer to have a look?

If possible, please run a small test;

1. disconnect the cable to the home router on the master adapter, then there would be no internet connection which would reduce the interference from home router;
  2. then check on the utility again to see if there Is any adapter detected;

Thank you very much.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:tpPLC-Solution
2020-09-23 05:35:29 - last edited 2020-09-23 05:38:28

@unclebil 

Good day.

Sorry for the delay.

Did the computer connect to the power-line adapter directly?

Could you please also turn off the firewall on the computer to have a look?

If possible, please run a small test;

1. disconnect the cable to the home router on the master adapter, then there would be no internet connection which would reduce the interference from home router;
  2. then check on the utility again to see if there Is any adapter detected;

Thank you very much.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:tpPLC
2020-09-23 10:56:21

@Solla-topee 

hello again

2 computers are directly connected to a tp-pa 7020p in the house and one computer connected to a tp-pa 7020 in the garage, then main adapter coming from the router (you call master) is a tp-pa7017 v4 and i have a tp-pa7017 v4 to which is connected a switch and in turn the servers are connected to that switch.

I tried to unploughed the master as recommended to no avail

I deleted to software

I downloaded the software V1 from your site no joy. because the 7020 are more than 2 years old i thought this would help but alas nothing

I again downloaded the software V4 and again no joy. because the 7017 are new and on the back of then it states V4 but again nothing.

I am running the app on a windows 10 machine and i tried to run it on a win7 machine no difference

again thank you for your response

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 615

Replies: 2

Related Articles