powerline adapter cutting out

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-23 10:38:36
Model: TL-PA4010P KIT  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 1.4.0.20-00_401114_1908029_902

I had have no problems during the day but then all of a sudden mid game the internet cuts out, all 3 lights are on at both adapters and there is nothing wrong with the router/Ethernet cable. I have restarted my modem, restarted the pc, tried different Ethernet ports, reset the adapter kits. But to no avail nothing is working. TP-Link "support" is a total waste of time and don't help.

Options
3 Reply
Re:powerline adapter cutting out
2020-09-27 06:36:46

@dods 

Good day.

Sorry for the delay.

May I know where are you located and how long have you had the device?

Have you tried to swap the location of the two adapters and if possible ,please connect the main adapter to a different Ethernet port from the home router;

And after that, please check the IP address and default gateway on the device connected behind;

By the way, what is your model number of your home router?

Thank you very much.

Options
2020-09-30 10:06:44

@Solla-topee Im located in Australia, i have the tp link for roughly 3 weeks, I have tried swapping the adapters and different ports nothing works. Model number of home router is CM450-1TLAUS.

Options
2020-10-19 01:48:10

@dods 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Sorry for the delay.

We would like to forward your case to the senior engineers and please check your email box.

Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks a lot.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 909

Replies: 3

Related Articles