RE205 connected to router but only laptop is able to access internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-05 05:56:44
Model: RE205  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.1 Build 20181123 Rel. 56934

Hi,

I've had my RE205 repeater for about over a year now and it was working fine until just a day ago where it stopped accessing the internet but it was connected to the router. I tried restarting by pressing the restart button on the device and set it up as usual in the Tether app but for some reason I do not have internet access to my mobile devices, only my ASUS laptop is able to have internet access.

I have not changed my ISP. All indication lights on the RE205 are a solid blue(only 3 lights since I'm only connected with 2.4GHz only)

I have tried to change DHCP option into all available options.

I dont know what else I should do please help

Options
1 Reply
Re:RE205 connected to router but only laptop is able to access internet
2020-10-09 08:05:08

@doingmybesthere 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Currently, only the ASUS laptop is working properly with RE205, right?

Could you please help me check the IP address and default gateway on the mobile devices when they are connected to the RE205?

Is there any error message when they stopped accessing the internet?

Are these devices working well with the home router? and may I know the model number of your home router?

If possible, please try to factory reset by holding the reset pinhole for 10s, then set it up again;

Thanks a lot.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 485

Replies: 1