External security camers

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

External security camers

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
External security camers
External security camers
2020-10-14 10:33:48

I have recently installed a Home Mesh Wi-Fi System "Deco M5" and I am now looking at installing a compatible WI-Fi External Security camera with a recording facility to cover my front door and surrounds. Any suggestions

Options
5 Reply
Re:External security camers
2020-10-16 01:16:25

@Pippin 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Sorry for the delay.

May I know where are you located?

And you could refer to this link to have a look at our outdoor security cameras:

https://www.kasasmart.com/us/products/security-cameras

Thanks a lot.

Options
2020-10-19 19:35:24 - last edited 2020-10-19 19:35:56

@Pippin I would be cautious investing in Kasa Cameras.  The are an inexpensive camera to get into, but I have found they have many issues.  For example, if a clip is being recorded, it stalls looking at the live view.  Usually works after the activity has finished recording, so what good does that do?  Also, notifications are inconsistent with Android phones.  They seem to work well with iPhones.  I am very heavily invested here so there is not much I can do beside urge people to take a look at other brands.

Options
2020-10-20 03:08:05

@KasaUser005 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

I am really sorry for what happened to your case which caused us lose such a good customer.

If you still have confidence in TP-Link, we would be very happy to provide any further assistance.

Thanks a lot.

Options
2020-10-20 08:36:54

@Brook I am in Ireland

Options
2020-10-21 15:49:38

@Brook I have reached out to customer service for help.  You should see how many cases and emails I have.  There is no resolution.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 657

Replies: 5

Related Articles