Tapo c100 notifications problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-17 11:37:14

Hello, today I installed 2 c100 cameras. I have set the notification ti be sent onky in night hours. The problem is that i receive notification even now when it's scheduled to not send. Is there a solve for this problem? The main reason for buying this product was to receive notifications at scheduled hours not all day.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Tapo c100 notifications problem
2020-10-20 06:35:25

@draykov 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Sorry for the delay.

Did both camera have the same issue?

Would you receive the notification at the beginning of the un-scheduled time, or randomly during the un-scheduled time?

(since we used to get some feedback that the notification sometimes would be delayed for some reason.)

Did you have the latest firmware of camera and latest version of Tapo APP?

Have you tried to reset one of the camera and set up the notification schedule again to see if the issue still existed?

Thanks a lot.

Options
Re:Tapo c100 notifications problem
2021-09-11 23:13:20

@Brook 

Hi there,  I bought 2 tapo c100 the other day and my problem was When the motion detection detect someone my phone did not chime but when I look my phone I got a message for motion detection, all I want is my has to chime or text sound. Thanks

Options