wifi camera do not work since ive actualized firmware for IOS14 yesterday. It is blinking red

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

wifi camera do not work since ive actualized firmware for IOS14 yesterday. It is blinking red

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-17 14:22:09
Model: NC450  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.6

hello there, my wifi camera nc450 is not working since i have actualized the firmware yesterday to IOS 14. It is blinking red and the reset button do not reset, Ive tried conecting via cable to the router a still y can,t restart the camera

Options
5 Reply
Re:wifi camera do not work since ive actualized firmware for IOS14 yesterday. It is blinking red
2020-10-20 06:15:27

@PabloST24 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Sorry for the delay.

May I know where are you located and how long have you had NC450?

Did the camera fail to work just after the mobile phone has updated To IOS14?

Have you tried to reboot the camera first, then hold the reset pinhole for 10s again to see if the system LED would become solid red?

When it is connected via Ethernet cable to the router, would the system LED still flash red, not solid green?

Thanks a lot.

Options
Re:wifi camera do not work since ive actualized firmware for IOS14 yesterday. It is blinking red
2020-10-20 13:58:28

@Brook  hi Brook, thanks for your quick response. Yes, I am from South America, Uruguay, Montevideo. I have this camera for about 3 years. The camera failed after installing the firmware for IOS 14, the camera software told me that the firmware was installed and that the camera would restart, it turned off, it turned on again, its LED turned solid red, it immediately began to blink in red and the camera did not move as usual when rebooted. I waited about 10 minutes and decided to reboot it, from the back button that blinks in green, there was no response. I have already  try disconnecting the camera from the electricity there was no response. Later as I read in some forum ihave reset it connected to the router and pressing the reset button for more than 20 seconds, nothing happened. The camera continues starting whit her led in red, an inmediatly  turns blinking red and there it remains, it does not even perform the calibration turns.

Options
2020-10-20 14:01:38
Yes even connected via Ethernet cable to the router remains blinking red
Options
2020-10-20 14:01:40
Yes even connected via Ethernet cable to the router remains blinking red
Options
2020-10-27 08:05:07

@PabloST24 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Sorry for the delay.

Is there any abnormal behavior during the firmware update?

And if there is no response at all during reboot or reset, there is a large possibility that the camera might be broken and needs to be replaced;

Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and support.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 536

Replies: 5