NC450 v2 restarts continuously

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-29 14:20:05
Model: NC450  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.4

Hi !

My NC450 has worked fine with my Synology Surveillance Station but few days ago has started to reboot itself continuously when Surveillance Station tries to activate the camera.

Camera works fine with direct connection from firefox web browser.

Camera is connected over wifi with fixed IP address. I have tried to reboot, reset to factory setting, update firmware (to this 1.5.4), enable / disable motion+sound detection.

The system log looks like this:

Would anyone have any help for the problem ?

br, Martti

File:
NC450.logDownload
Options
3 Reply
Re:NC450 v2 restarts continuously
2020-10-31 13:33:43

@MarttiR 

Good day,

thanks a lot for your patience.

Did the auto-start only happen when the Surveillance Station tries to activate the camera?

If you try to live-view on the tpCamera APP,or https://www.tplinkcloud.com/, would the auto-start happen again?

How long have you had the camera?

Is there any change recently, like a firmware update?

And what is the model number of your main router?

Thanks a lot.

Options
2020-10-31 13:59:41

@Brook 

Thanks for help! And sorry, I just replaced this camera with a Reolink which I hope is more compatble with Synology.

Although I don't need help anymore, here is the info, :

-Tp link app worked fine

-I have had the camera for couple of years, all the time with synology and did not notice any problems,  bought 2nd hand

-camera had no sw updates but synology does autoupdates all the time, Surveillance Station version  is 8.2.8-6335 (which would have been my guess for the reason)

-main router is Huawei b315s

Thanks, Martti

Options
2020-11-03 08:20:14

@MarttiR 

Thank you very much for your detailed informationheart.

And we would record the current case and it would be very helpful if other customers had the same experience.

Thanks a lot for your time and patience all the time.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1023

Replies: 3