Switching the schedule on and off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-02 22:22:38

I am gradually switching over to L510 bulbs, which I use as normal lights i.e. I switch them on and off using the wall switch.

However, when I leave the house at night, I like to use the schedule to control the lights. I don't want to use the random setting.

Currently I have 4 bulbs each with 4 operations in the schedule, and I have to activate / deactivate each operation, individually, using the app.

Is there a way to activate / deactivate all the schedule operations in one go, for instance telling Alexa to 'activate Bulb 1 schedule'?

If not, I think this would be a good feature.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Switching the schedule on and off
2020-11-03 02:06:55

@Graham35p 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Have you tried to out the 4 bulbs into one group, then set up a schedule for this group to turn on/off the whole group;

Thanks a lot.

Options
2020-11-03 20:28:52

@Brook Hi. Thanks for the reply.

I'm not sure how to put them in a group and add a schedule, as you suggest, but wouldn't that operate them at the same time?

I want each bulb to go on/off at different times to each other.

Options
2020-11-09 06:32:00

@Graham35p 

Thank you for your reply.

If they are put into the same group, they would turn on/off at the same time, instead of the different time.

So currently, I am sorry that your request might not be able to be satisfied.

We would report the feedback to our senior engineers for further evaluation.

Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 574

Replies: 3