Powerline-Adapter AV600, TL-PA4010P Kit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-03 20:24:49 - last edited 2020-11-04 03:09:13
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: v.3.0

Dear TP-Link support Community

I am using a LAN / Ethernet Home-Network consisting of 3 pieces af Powerline-Adapters: AV600, TL-PA4010P connected to a single 230 Volt Power-Net phase.

A laptop with Windows- and Linux-OS and a LAN IP-Camera "Denver" Modell: SHO-110 are connected by LAN-Cable to these Adapters.

What else is missing or to do to get a camera-picture from the IP-Cam on my laptop?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Powerline-Adapter AV600, TL-PA4010P Kit
2020-11-11 01:23:02

@Technoton 

Good day,

Thanks for your patience.

Have you installed the software, like VLC player or iSpy, etc. program to view the camera on the laptop?

Did both the laptop and IP cam connect behind the powerline adapters or just the IP cam?

Did you get internet on the laptop and IP cam, and were you able to ping the IP cam?

Thank you very much!

Options
Re:Powerline-Adapter AV600, TL-PA4010P Kit
2020-11-14 18:56:39

@Technoton 

Halle, thanks for replying my request.

After further more testings I'm now ready to answer your questions.

Cameraview-tools installed at the laptop are: "IP camera viewer 4" and "Onvif device manager russia"

Designated is a pure Home LAN/Ethernet installation without any Internet connection.

Both devices, cam and laptop, are connected, each one behind one of the powerline-adapters by LAN-cable. (No crossover LAN-cable)

(Is there an option to send a wiring-diagram to you?)

Meanwhile I think the problem consists because there is no DHCP-Server involved yet?

Can I activate a software DHCP-Server in one of -these- powerline-adapter models, or is there an opportunity to get a software DHCP-Server involved?

Many Regards

technoton 14-11-2020

Hint: the copy and paste function does not work on this portal.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 522

Replies: 2

Related Articles