Update TP-Link USB Printer Controller for macOS Big Sur

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Update TP-Link USB Printer Controller for macOS Big Sur

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
112 Reply
Re:Update TP-Link USB Printer Controller for macOS Big Sur
2021-12-24 19:30:54

anderscheow wrote

Currently TP-Link USB Printer Controller only support until MacOS Catalina. Please update it and support for MacOS Big Sur

anderscheow wrote

Currently TP-Link USB Printer Controller only support until MacOS Catalina. Please update it and support for MacOS Big Sur

@anderscheow 

Options
2022-01-03 15:12:13

@anderscheow 

I have the same issue with my TP-Link Archer AX20. I'm trying to connect my Epson L355 via USB and the TP-Link USB Printer Controller buttons are also all grayed out.

Were you able to solve this issue? <a href="https://networthplanet.com/richest-actresses/amanda-bynes-net-worth.html">  amanda bynes  </a>

Options
2022-01-14 12:00:22

@anderscheow 

Same problem with Archer C7 v5.

The support has adviced me to try this beta driver: Beta driver for Big Sur .

Unfortunately it does not work on Montery (12.1).

I wait for the solution.

Options
2022-01-19 18:15:59
We now need this updated for Monterey please.
Options
2022-01-24 17:46:56

@Kevin_Z 

Hi Kevin, may I ask when the M1 chip will be supported if ever?

thank you!

Options
2022-01-25 07:39:56

Nincsmit wrote

@Kevin_Z 

Hi Kevin, may I ask when the M1 chip will be supported if ever?

thank you!

@Nincsmit Sorry, I haven't been told there will be an updated version of the Printer Controller Utility for Apple M1.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
TP-Link USB Printer Controller for macOS 11.x/12.x
2022-02-21 18:06:51

@Kevin_Z

Kindly release it for M1 Chip also. It's showing installation incomplete for my Macbook Air M1 Chip.

Thanks

Options
2022-04-05 11:54:20

@Kevin_Z Note: This printer controller utility doesn't support the latest Apple M1 Chip.

Are you going to support M1 for this utility? My mac is using M1 chip too and I am not able to setup my printer with tp-link archer c8 print server. 

Options
2022-04-06 02:38:46

Michal01 wrote

@Kevin_Z Note: This printer controller utility doesn't support the latest Apple M1 Chip.

Are you going to support M1 for this utility? My mac is using M1 chip too and I am not able to setup my printer with tp-link archer c8 print server. 

@Michal01 Sorry, I haven't been told there will be an updated version of the Printer Controller Utility for Apple M1.sad

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-05-06 21:06:46

Dear  @Kevin_Z 

Do you have any update about m1 support? It would be great if you can provide updated software, I think it's impact lots of people. 

Thank you.

Options