Update TP-Link USB Printer Controller for macOS Big Sur

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Update TP-Link USB Printer Controller for macOS Big Sur

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
128 Reply
Re:Update TP-Link USB Printer Controller for macOS Big Sur
2021-09-08 02:56:37

@anderscheow  

Windows applications, Windows servers, and Windows style commands are all used in the Windows network printer protocol. Because it can't run such servers, the router employs a proprietary solution. A real computer, even one running Linux, could do this, but routers can't.

So, in essence, you'll need that software package because it speaks the same language as your router.

Alternatively, you can host the printer on a networked PC that is always on. This is what the Raspberry Pi is for.

Options
2021-09-14 08:03:57

@Kevin_Z 

When is the M1 compatible software will be released? I need it badly.

Options
2021-09-14 08:28:20

@anderscheow 

I honestly do not have an answer for that whether or when there will be a printer controller for Apple M1. sad

Options
2021-09-14 08:37:26

@Kevin_Z 

Kevin_Z wrote

@deocder 

So the update means you are on the macOS Big Sur 11.5.2 now, and there is no issue with the printing?

That is correct in my case, yes.  

Options
2021-12-04 09:23:12

This is for those who have successfully installed Big Sur on their unsupported Mac and do not have native internal Wi-Fi support. You can use any one of the supported USB Wi-Fi adapters to connect to Wi-Fi. This also works for Hackintosh builds as well <a href="https://homeofapk.com/"> Download apks </a>

Options
2021-12-22 15:48:02

How can I get an update for this app? Badly Waiting for that, I have also checked everywhere on the internet. Nothing Found.

Options
2021-12-24 19:30:54

anderscheow wrote

Currently TP-Link USB Printer Controller only support until MacOS Catalina. Please update it and support for MacOS Big Sur

anderscheow wrote

Currently TP-Link USB Printer Controller only support until MacOS Catalina. Please update it and support for MacOS Big Sur

@anderscheow 

Options
2022-01-03 15:12:13

@anderscheow 

I have the same issue with my TP-Link Archer AX20. I'm trying to connect my Epson L355 via USB and the TP-Link USB Printer Controller buttons are also all grayed out.

Were you able to solve this issue? <a href="https://networthplanet.com/richest-actresses/amanda-bynes-net-worth.html">  amanda bynes  </a>

Options
2022-01-14 12:00:22

@anderscheow 

Same problem with Archer C7 v5.

The support has adviced me to try this beta driver: Beta driver for Big Sur .

Unfortunately it does not work on Montery (12.1).

I wait for the solution.

Options
2022-01-19 18:15:59
We now need this updated for Monterey please.
Options