4g router m600 and mesh extenders

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-14 13:22:07
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Help please I have just brought this router, I have a Google mesh system but if I can just use one system it would be better, however I am confused as which extender I should buy or should I buy the mesh system?, also I have a large area to cover with thick walls the Google system allows me to extend the system by adding hubs, I read the tplink extenders boost from the router not from extender to extender.

can someone please tell me the actual truth of the matter and what should I get or keep the Google mesh.

thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:4g router m600 and mesh extenders
2020-11-17 07:06:29

@Raybright 

Good day,

Sorry for the delay.

It is right that TP-Link OneMesh network used between router and extender, not extender to extender;

So if you need more OneMesh nodes, all the OneMesh extenders need to be connected to MR600;

Since you already have the Google mesh, you could use the MR600 as a 4G modem router with Wi-Fi turned off, and connect the google mesh to the MR600 to improve the wireless range;

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 429

Replies: 1