New Firmware Release--Archer AX10(US) 1.20
We have released a new firmware for the Archer AX10(US) 1.20 1.1.5 Build 20201230. For those experiencing issues like 2.4G downloading speed is slow or devices failed to communicate with each other when connected to the same Wi-Fi, update your router firmware first. You may get the new firmware on the router web interface or download it from the TP-Link website:
Review the below firmware release notes to learn more about the improvements.
Archer AX10(US)_V1.2_201230 (Includes all the bug-fix changes and new features in the previous 201116 version)
1. Optimized the channel switching algorithm in different countries when the channel is selected as "Auto".
1. Fixed the bug that keywords cannot be added to the filter content in the parental control profile.
1. Fixed the bug of slow 2.4G download speed under some circumstances;
2. Fixed the bug that devices connected to the same Wi-Fi sometimes cannot communicate with each other;
3. Fixed the bug that Wireless Schedule and Bed Time do not take effect as per the schedule;
4. Fixed the bug of not being able to access the Internet via IPv6 under specific circumstances.
1. Added Smart Connect Function in AP mode;
2. Enhanced the security of the Web interface.
Note: It appears the firmware is not able to be downgraded to the previous version once updated. Should your router be working as is, this update would be optional.
Comment below to let the community know if you still encounter an issue with your Archer AX10.