The Onemesh firmware for Archer AX10 is now available, customers who own the router can update the firmware to enjoy the mesh network with the range extender/powerline extender.
Customers can check for the new firmware on the router web GUI or via the Tether app, they can also download the firmware from the TP-Link official website to upgrade the router manually.
The Onemesh firmware for the Archer AX10(EU)_V1.2 has not been officially released yet, customers can download the latest version from the following link:
If you have already connected a range extender to the AX10 network, check this guide to re-build them into Onemesh network:
Release note for the firmware:
1. Added OneMesh feature;
2. Added QoS Schedule feature;
3. Added a prompt when the negotiation rate of the WAN port is 100Mbps;
4. Added configuration items and display items on Tether APP;
5. Optimized the Parental Control feature;
6. Optimized the Client List;
7. Maximum number of clients on the single-band network increased to 128;
8. The wireless default encryption method is modified to WPA2+AES.
1. Fixed the FragAttacks vulnerabilities;
2. Fixed some bugs that could cause the router to reboot;
3. Fixed the bug that the router incorrectly blocked Internet requests;
4. Fixed the bug of failed to save system log in AP mode;
5. Fixed the bug that TKIP encryption was not supported in 11ax only mode;
6. Fixed the bug that Web UI cannot synchronize the operation of deleting UPNP entries;
7. Fixed the bug that the client type cannot be changed on the Tether App.
Do let the community know if there is an issue.