New Release Onemesh Firmware for Archer AX10
The Onemesh firmware for Archer AX10 is now available, customers who own the router can update the firmware to enjoy the mesh network with the range extender/powerline extender.
Customers can check for the new firmware on the router web GUI or via the Tether app, they can also download the firmware from the TP-Link official website to upgrade the router manually.
Note: Please check the device label to verify the country code and hardware version of your device first, and choose the correct file to download and install.
If you have already connected a range extender to the AX10 network, check this guide to re-build them into Onemesh network:
Release note for the firmware:
1. Added OneMesh feature;
2. Updated IPTV Profile;
3. Added System Time feature on Tether App;
4. Added QoS Schedule feature;
5. Added a prompt when the negotiation rate of the WAN port is 100Mbps;
6. Optimized the Parental Control feature;
7. Added dual NAT detection and Internet Online time feature on Tether App;
8. Maximum number of clients on the single-band network increased to 128;
9. Added IPTV feature on Tether App;
10. Optimized the Client List;
11. The wireless default encryption method is modified to WPA2+AES.
1. Fixed the FragAttacks vulnerabilities;
2. Fixed the bug that the router incorrectly blocked Internet requests;
3. Fixed the potential shell illegal injection risk of the read and write instructions of the tddp module;
4. Fixed the display error on Network Map page in some cases;
5. Fixed the bug that TKIP encryption was not supported under 11ax only mode;
6. Fixed the bug that Web UI cannot synchronize the operation of deleting UPNP entries;
7. Fixed the bug that the PPTP VPN server feature can't be enabled and the account can't be deleted in some cases;
8. Fixed the bug that the router failed to save system log in AP mode;
9. Fixed the bug that AX10-TDDP causes RCE vulnerabilities;
10. Fixed uhttpd Directory Traversal vulnerabilities;
11. Fixed the bug that Tether app failed to show the IP address in some cases;
12. Fixed the bug that the client type cannot be changed on the Tether App;
13. Fixed the bug that client icon can't be set to other on Tether App.
Do let the community know if there is an issue.