HTTPS & Certificates

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HTTPS & Certificates

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
HTTPS & Certificates
HTTPS & Certificates
2020-12-08 19:23:18
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.9 Build 20200708 rel.55037(5553)

I understand that TP-Link doesn't provide certificates that relate to a Certificate Authority, however there are discrepancies in how browsers handle them when local HTTPS admin is enabled.

Working on a Windows 10 Pro 64-bit desktop; 

Edge browser Version 87.0.664.55 (Official build) (64-bit), After going through prompts for advanced and logging into the AX50, I get the following screen.  The links are unresponsive so I cannot use Edge

Logging on the same computer with Firefox 83.0 (64-bit) and going through the prompts for advanced and loggin into the AX50, I get the following screen.

So, is there anything I can do, short of disabling HTTPS, that will allow me to use Edge for admin?

Options
1 Reply
Re:HTTPS & Certificates
2020-12-09 11:53:15

@Hectop 

Hello, this seems to be more like the Edge issue, it is suggested to try different browsers, such as Google Chrome or Firebox. BTW, there is no screenshot attached when you mentioned Logging on the same computer with Firefox 83.0 (64-bit).

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 945

Replies: 1

Related Articles