Votes

Enable DNS over HTTPS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Enable DNS over HTTPS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Enable DNS over HTTPS
Enable DNS over HTTPS
2023-05-14 14:00:40 - last edited 2023-07-31 03:51:24
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.8 Build 20230304 rel.60634(4341)

Greetings,

This seems like a pretty straight forward feature, and TP-Link competitors already have it available. I would like to keep my new TP-Link Router, but I'll have to switch if there are not plans for this soon.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Enable DNS over HTTPS-Solution
2023-07-31 03:51:20 - last edited 2023-07-31 03:51:24

Hello @NicoForce and anyone else who is requesting DoH and DoT support for the TP-Link device, please check the below threads.

Currently, we have already supported DoH on some of the Wi-Fi routers as stated below:

Official Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C6 V4 Is Publicly Available Now!

Pre-Released Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C80 is Ready for Trial

For other models, I believe they will also get the DoH support and other features soon via firmware or hardware upgrade. It's suggested to keep an eye on the device App for any firmware upgrade.

It's also suggested to pay attention to any New Firmware or Beta Program or Early Access threads that are published here in the community, which will show you some newly implemented features that are supported by new firmware updates.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
RE:Enable DNS over HTTPS
2023-05-26 04:41:06
When will tplink support DOH
Options
Re:Enable DNS over HTTPS-Solution
2023-07-31 03:51:20 - last edited 2023-07-31 03:51:24

Hello @NicoForce and anyone else who is requesting DoH and DoT support for the TP-Link device, please check the below threads.

Currently, we have already supported DoH on some of the Wi-Fi routers as stated below:

Official Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C6 V4 Is Publicly Available Now!

Pre-Released Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C80 is Ready for Trial

For other models, I believe they will also get the DoH support and other features soon via firmware or hardware upgrade. It's suggested to keep an eye on the device App for any firmware upgrade.

It's also suggested to pay attention to any New Firmware or Beta Program or Early Access threads that are published here in the community, which will show you some newly implemented features that are supported by new firmware updates.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 5

Views: 605

Replies: 2

Voters 4