UB4A not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

UB4A not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
UB4A not working
UB4A not working
2020-12-09 22:10:12 - last edited 2020-12-11 09:30:15

Just bought a UB4A USB Adapter to use for videoconference headphones on my win10 laptop with no internal Bluetooth.

Plug & play so plugged in but wont play, says Driver Error. Went to support page but no download available.

How do I get this to work, please?

Options
3 Reply
Re:UB4A not working
2021-01-21 11:54:34

@Raymond0144 

Hi, as far as I know, this UB4A should be plug and play on the Windows 10, can you please go to the device manager to check if you can find this device there, what is the status of it?

What is the Windows 10 version? Please check it by Pressing Win+R key, input “msinfo32” in the Run window, you will get the system information screen, show me the screenshot, thanks.

Options
2021-03-05 16:36:02

@Kevin_Z , Hi there.

I have a very similar problem, the adapter was installed on my PC with no problems, no extra drivers asked but it's not fully functional.

In a Asus laptop I have at work with buil-in bluetooth (also v4.0) my Samsung smartphone is paired and connected, I can make calls and write SMS text messages and I can even make videocals if I wish so, but with the UB4A adapter on my PC at home, the smartphone just won´t connect inspite on the PC side it indicates it's paired and shows up on bluetooth devices (and it even transfers files both ways)....but it just doesn't make calls, when I try to connect to the PC on the smartphone side I get the message "impossible to connect"...it's kind of weird and I haven't figured out what's the problem (I suspect it's a drivers problem but the official webpage of the model doesn't have anything to download, zero software!).

I already created a topic on the fórum asking for help but if you can take a look at it I would really aprecciate it (I left screenshots and explained the situation with detail).

I'll leave you here the link:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/254944

Thanks in advance,

Mike_80

Options
2021-06-01 03:07:48

I have encountered the same problem. <a href="https://kingcaviars.com/caviar-in-dubai/">Cavair in Dubai</a>

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1343

Replies: 3

Related Articles