Archer TX50E - Bluetooth problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer TX50E - Bluetooth problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:Archer TX50E - Bluetooth problems-Solution
2021-07-08 19:30:04 - last edited 2021-07-08 19:36:21

@Alexey_T @Solla-topee  I FOUND THE PROBLEM!

I wasn't the MoBo or the USB-F connectors or any out of date software.

It was the little tiny connector or the TX50E that caused the issue. Althougt it looks in the picture that you can only connect the adapter in one way possible. Appartantly, you can connect the adapter upside down. And thats when it causes problems al around. 

After i Switched it around, it started to setup Bluetoorh and now it works fine.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Archer TX50E - Bluetooth problems
2021-07-17 08:50:14

@Solla-topee I've tried with an older motherboard and the issue is still here. My motherboard is an "Asus prime Z490-A". I've updated the BIOS version and unfortunatelly, nothing changes. Could you help me?

Options
Re:Archer TX50E - Bluetooth problems
2021-07-20 08:57:42

@LuigiMartorano Hello, 

Thank you for the details, if the adapter could not be recognized randomly on 2 different motherboards ,it is recommended to contact local support and see if they recommended a replacement or if they have any other suggestions or solution: 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/contact-technical-support/#E-mail-Support

Options
Related Articles