Router LTE MR400 - problem with wifi after reboot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-18 17:41:19 - last edited 2021-01-19 07:35:48
Model: Archer MR400  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 201202 Rel.74361n

Hi

There are around 25 devices in my home connected to this router via wi-fi (there are no devices connected to  LAN ) .  Router was configured in standard way . I only changed DHCP service  with range 192.168.1.10-199.

I reboot this router everyday at 10:00pm. In most days everything is ok , but somtimes (once a week)  , after reboot, only around  15 devices are connected , rest devices are not connected. When i see this strange case , I reboot router manually (from web page or by unpluging and plugging power supply cable) and in most cases  it helps , but ....somtimes i have to reboot router many times. 

When i see this strange case , log file shows me after reboot  :

Recv REQUEST from xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx

Send ACK to 192.168.1.18 

for this 15 connected devices

then i see  log entry :

LTE connected UP

then i see next log entries for the rest of NOT connected devices :

joining wifi xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx

leaving wifi

Could  someone  help me ? to solve this strange router behaviour ?

as you can see , after "LTE connected UP" someting is wrong with wifi..... strange :)

thx a lot !

Options
1 Reply
Re:Router LTE MR400 - problem with wifi after reboot
2021-01-26 11:45:46

@wsosniak 

Can we have the whole system log about the info you mentioned here? When those devices cannot connect to the network, was there any error messages on them? What are they, are those specific devices failed, or that happen randomly on all the devices? 

Does it happen on the 2.4G or 5G, or both? Try to modify the wireless settings on the MR400, such as channel, channel width, and security, then monitor again.

BTW, who is your ISP? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1814

Replies: 1