Problem using remote connection - Archer AX50

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Problem using remote connection - Archer AX50

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:Problem using remote connection - Archer AX50
2021-07-28 10:42:40

@Elmar69 

No way to solve the issue. Just return this router and buy another one. And this time buy real top brand like Lynksys, Netgear etc. 

I sold mine and I will never again buy anything from TP-LINK.

Options
Re:Problem using remote connection - Archer AX50
2021-07-28 12:36:50

@m_b

That is indeed what I'm going to do. After I had a conversation with the supportdesk of tp-link a solution was not in sight. So we concluded I should test by replacing the tp-link back to the old switch (I thought it was a NetGear, but it is a Sitecom) and now everything runs smooth again. The reason I wanted to replace this sitecom is the performance of the Wifi (which is not used by my PC), but if that comes at the cost that I cannot do my work anymore, it is not an option.

I'm going to contact the retailer that I want to replace the router for something that does the job of both allowing me to work and have an acceptable performance for the wifi.

Never going to buy something from tp-link is too big a statement. Especially since all those companies are buying and selling divisions so there is no way to know the quality you're getting. And as I said. the router functions fine for all other protocols, like browsing, watching streams or doing the streaming yourself. But for some reason it trashes up the Citrix sessions, which are essential for me to do my job.

Options
Related Articles