Difference between power adapter restart and schedule restart

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-25 09:53:29 - last edited 2021-01-26 05:36:14
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Hi!

I wonder whats the difference between power adapter restart and schedule restart. When i use schedule restart my heater machine won't connect again every time BUT if i restart the router by disconnecting with the power adapter the heater machine can reconnect every time. TPLink MR 200 Archer v.4 

Any suggestion? What's the difference?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Difference between power adapter restart and schedule restart
2021-01-26 08:57:20

@Jessie-MR200 

By schedule restart, do you refer to the Wireless Schedule feature on the MR200 web interface page? This feature will temporarily disable the Wi-Fi broadcast on the MR200, but not restart the router, thus it is different from the power off/on.

When the wireless network is back on after the scheduled off time, are other devices connecting to the wireless network automatically? What if you try to connect to the network manually on the heater machine, is it able to connect? If not, what is the error message on it?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 283

Replies: 1