Chromecast and Mobile phone don't work together

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-27 13:17:52
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I can't get my Android phone and Chromecast to work. They are in same TP- Link network, but I think they have different IP addresses and can't find each other.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Chromecast and Mobile phone don't work together
2021-02-02 09:27:58

@HarryAH 

Thank you for posting on the TP-Link Community.

Can you please confirm if the Chromecast and the mobile phone are connected to the same wireless network of the MR200? As per your description, it seems that they belong to two different networks if they get a different IP address from the network.

Please check the network layout, how is the MR200 connected to the network, is it in 3G/4G router mode or Wireless Router mode?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options