I currently have a powerline network consisting of the following;
AV600 TL-WPA4220(UK) V1.2 (consisting of a wireless unit and a LAN unit)
AV600 TL-WPA4220(UK) V4 (again consisting of a wireless unit and a LAN unit)
4no. devices total.
Since the removal of flash support and the subsequent upgrade to the TPlink Utility, I am no longer able to configure the wireless setting for the v1.2 device. Having read various threads on the this subject I have tried the following;
1. Removed the V4 unit from the network to ensure the I'm solely connected to the V1.2 unit.
2. Upgraded firmware to the latest available on the website (v126.96.36.1991-00_4220931_170519_904)
3. Tried accessing the web based management using both http://tplinkplclogin.net & http://tplinkplc.net via both a LAN connection and Wireless connection. - displays "Trying to configure the Powerline Extender" page.
4. Reinstalled earlier version of the TPlink Utility - cannot access due to lack of flash support.
5. One thread suggested rolling back my PCs system clock and using the earlier version of the TPlink Utility which also did not work.
6. Tried various addresses such as 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.0.2 which have previously work and now do not.
Currently, I have managed to reset and pair with my main router so at the very least the device does clone the router to some degree as a short term back stop however this is not ideal with the device defaulting to using WPA/WPA2 (TKIP) rather than WPA2 (AES) which I had been able to resolve previously using the online management tool.
It would appear that you have completely removed the ability to access the network settings for the device which will ultimately render the device useless to me in the long ter, I would therefore appreciate if you can look into this matter at your earliest convenience.
Thanks very much for your time in this matter and look forward to your reply.