Votes

disable WIFI at night on DECO M4

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Wifi off at night / wifi schedule. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Wifi off at night / wifi schedule. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-01 04:23:46 - last edited 2023-02-14 07:22:33

Hello,

I checked all of the available information, but I find nowhere the solution how to disable the WIFI at night.

Could you please inform me how to schedule to disable the WIFI on Deco M. I am sure that It was my mistake that I was not able to find it since this feature should be a basic one.

Thank you in advance for your kind assistance.

Zoltan

Options
2 Reply
Re:disable WIFI at night on DECO M4
2021-02-02 05:55:21 - last edited 2023-02-14 07:22:14

@Zoltan61 

hi,

thanks for your feedback.

Deco does not support Wi-Fi schedule yet.

We have received this feedback before and it has been forwarded to the senior engineers for further evaluation.

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Options
Re:disable WIFI at night on DECO M4
2021-02-02 09:29:21 - last edited 2023-02-14 07:22:14

@TP-Link  Thank you. I hope that this product improvement/development will get through on this gate before your competitions will get too many clients from yours.
Sometimes it worth to listen even the demanding customers.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 904

Replies: 2