Network optimisation lasts minutes and requires optimisation again and again

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-17 16:58:43 - last edited 2022-07-21 02:49:17
Tags: #Network Optimised
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.5.1

Hi there

I updated the software 3 days ago from the previous version, holding off as I was informed this release isn't as stable as the previous release and boy is that the case.  My VPN to work is rock solid until today, up and down, attempted to connect to other geography VPN endpoints and the same.  My Teams/WebEx audio is shocking so looking around I find in the Deco app  the Network Optimisation feature and it reports congestion, so fixed it with optimise, fine.  I've now done optimise 40 times in a few hours so what is going on with this feature and why is the 'Network Optimised' and 'Perfect' status within minutes needing to be optimised again?

Also I registered my product so why do I have to populate the above HW version??? Surely the serial number that I registered you have that detail?

Cheers

Marc

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Network optimisation lasts minutes and requires optimisation again and again-Solution
2022-07-21 02:48:42 - last edited 2022-07-21 02:48:46

@Welby 

Please refer to the solution on this link:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/264506

Best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Network optimisation lasts minutes and requires optimisation again and again-Solution
2022-07-21 02:48:42 - last edited 2022-07-21 02:48:46

@Welby 

Please refer to the solution on this link:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/264506

Best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 718

Replies: 1

Tags