UE300 uploading problems with macOS Big Sur

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-18 10:42:13 - last edited 2021-02-20 10:41:53
Model: UE300  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello!

I recently ordered the UE300 V3 to be able to connect to Ethernet on my MacBook Air (Apple).

I saw there wasn't a download version for macOS Big Sur so I downloaded the Apple version MAC OS 10.9 to 10.15.

It has been working fine enough when it comes to downloading. The problem I'm having however is that I cannot seem to upload anything.

My downloading speed is very good, but I'm not able to email/upload files.

I've run a speed test and it says my downloading speed is at 163.5 Mbit/s but my upload speed appears to be non existent (NaN Mbit/s).

When I turn my WiFi back on my uploading speed is normal and allows me to email and upload files so my conclusion is that is has something to do with Ethernet connection of the device.

How can I fix this problem?

Options
1 Reply
Re:UE300 uploading problems with macOS Big Sur
2021-03-01 03:55:37

@Lienozzie 

Hi, do you have another PC wired to main router and confirm router's wired Upload speed is fine? Please give a try if possible. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 989

Replies: 1