Archer c20 Wan problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer c20 Wan problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer c20 Wan problem
Archer c20 Wan problem
2021-02-18 16:16:31
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Hello

I just bought a router ac750 archer c20, and I'm presenting a problem with the WAN port, It shows it's connected but the light of saturn is orange, so there is not connection to the internet 

I have try 3 different cables from the modem to the archer C20 router at the wan port and is still not working

I have also reset the router to its default version and configure it again from the start, also nothing, 

I have connected the cable to the wan port and another cable from LAN Port to my computer and still nothing

Also I try al this to another router and it works just fine, so its a problem with this router, I dont know what else to do

Please help 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer c20 Wan problem
2021-02-18 19:17:10

@PinkyS 

Upgrade the router FW to the latest one from here.

Can you post these sceenshots:

Who is your ISP, do you have a direct cable to C20 or it is connected to an ISP modem/router ? Are you aware if your ISP is using a MAC address protection ?

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 632

Replies: 1

Related Articles