TL-PB15600 - 5 days with good charger and still not fully charged !!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-19 00:40:10 - last edited 2021-03-12 13:48:17
Model: TL-PB15600  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I've had this USB Power Bank for a while now (not sure how many years, but certainly 2-3 years or a bit more.

I hadn't used it in a while but it was almost fully chaged (-1 light) when I checked it and then used it until it was empty.

Now I've plugged it into my usual charger, the one that charges all my other gadgets (iPhone, iPad) whithin "normal" times.

It's now been plugged in for almost 5 days and I'm at 5 lights on and the 6th one is blinking.  It's been following the normal path for charging, with al the light first blinking and then, as it's charged, slowly leaving more and more lights one until on ly the last one is blinking (like it is now)...

Only thing is, so far, it's been 5 days !

I know this is not normal but is there any way to rehabilitate this battery or is it just condemned to take almost a week to charge now ???

Thanks for any suggestions / ideas.

Marc

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TL-PB15600 - 5 days with good charger and still not fully charged !!-Solution
2021-03-12 13:43:33 - last edited 2021-03-12 13:48:17

@Solla-topee 

Thanks for the suggestions.  As it turns out, I hadn't used it in a long while.  It did take about 5-6 days to fully charge the the first time but then after one or two charge/discharge cycles, the charge time has come back to normal.  Also, while it's probably not at 100% capacity, it still gives me a good run for an older battery !

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-PB15600 - 5 days with good charger and still not fully charged !!
2021-03-12 06:36:02

@Tipit008 Hi

Sorry for the late update, from your description power bank could not be fully charged anymore. 

Please try a different charger / USB cable/ different wall socket, if this does not help, it should be faulty, and please contact retailer or local support to check warranty. 

Options
Re:TL-PB15600 - 5 days with good charger and still not fully charged !!-Solution
2021-03-12 13:43:33 - last edited 2021-03-12 13:48:17

@Solla-topee 

Thanks for the suggestions.  As it turns out, I hadn't used it in a long while.  It did take about 5-6 days to fully charge the the first time but then after one or two charge/discharge cycles, the charge time has come back to normal.  Also, while it's probably not at 100% capacity, it still gives me a good run for an older battery !

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 640

Replies: 2