There are different situations of the slow speed issues, please refer to the following suggestions provided:
Some notice before we run the speed test:
1. Make sure every Deco unit is properly placed and any enclosed space is not recommended;
2. If you are using a wired PC to test speed, please make sure both the Ethernet cable and PC are gigabyte supported;
3. If you are using a wireless device to test speed, make sure the wireless device is 5Ghz supported;
4. Speedtest in "Deco APP>>>MORE menu" measures the maximum speed of the main Deco and it doesn't mean all devices connected to Deco could reach that speed.
5. Speedtest in Deco Lab measures your cellphone's real-time speed, the results of this speedtest should be the same as Speedtest App of Ookla
Methods and Steps to verify speed:
1. Use Ookla Speedtest App or https://www.speedtest.net to measure Internet speed.
2. Verify maximum broadband speed by connecting a Gigabyte PC directly into the ISP Modem first;
3. Verify wired speed into the Main Deco after verifying the ISP Modem's maximum speed;
4. Disconnecting every wireless device if you are trying to measure the maximum wireless speed of Deco units;
5. Always reconnect Wi-Fi on your cellphones/laptops every time you perform a speedtest.
1. Remove QoS settings: Deco APP>QoS>(Set Application priority to Standard, Remove all high priority devices, set the Bandwidth to 1000Mbps upload and 1000Mbps download);
2. Turn off the UPNP feature in the Deco app: Deco APP>More>Advanced>UPNP;
3. Download the Wi-Fi Analyzer to check wireless channel interference;
So after the testing, if the speed is still slow, you could leave me a private message for notification with the following details:
1. the speedtest results and Deco network topology;
2. the model number and operating system about the speedtest devices;
If you have any other ideas to improve the speed, please feel free to post here.