Slow Internet Speed with Deco Devices

Slow Internet Speed with Deco Devices

83 Reply
Re:[Troubleshooting] Slow Internet Speed with Deco Devices
2022-11-09 11:07:14

Fay65 wrote

@Meyshia5000 I'm having the same issue, I have 3 P9's that have worked brilliantly for the past 2 and half years and the last couple of days they keep dropping out, I believe since the firmware update. Highly frustrating as I work from home and I need these to be working.

@Fay65  and everyone else struggling with P9. The latest firmware for P9 is 1.1.3 20210115 Rel 60510. It is 2 years old, and there were no updates since then. This is hardly a firmware issues. Try going into advanced settings and switching on/off Fast Roaming and Beamforming. Also (if using Windows) check if you have any new drivers installed recently.

Options
2022-11-09 12:13:45

@WifiNaMabagal 

Hi there,  did you get any response from TP Link regarding your DEC) M4 - as i have the same issues and now desperately trying to contact them - I have had three engineers at my home all trying to solve the issue - the Deco's don't work at all - i have tried everything that i know of - my last interaction was getting through to CHAT (after an hour of waiting) to be told to go to the app and select 'more' then she (Lily)  cut me off.  So flipping upset - i may have to try twitter - i hoping to get some response at least.

Did you get any solutions on your issue?

Thanks

Options
2023-09-26 14:49:05

@TP-Link 

Hello TP-Link

I'm tring for 3 hours now to speedup my Deco X20 with no suceess.. 

I've connected my Ancher AX53 that works OK but the Deco X20 provides very low speed. 

I've treied all instructions you have mentioned, including disabling the UPU and QoS.

So frustrating... Should I disable on my Ancher AX53 the OneMesh (tried to disable but also the speed is so slow).

I've ALSO have the main deco connected to my routher via ethernet cable and the other two wirelessly. To avoid problem, I've ALSO tried to connect one of the settalite deco via Ethernet cable as well! Still... low speed. 

Why it's so complicated to connect the Ancher AX 53 and the Deco X20? It seems like there many users who are expericing a bad and low connection via Deco X20.

What should I do?

Second, and hopefully once the speed issue will be resolved, I would like to have only one Wi-Fi Network, and to avoid my router AX53 will be exposed and my Deco X20. I would like to have only one networks SSID to be availble. What should I do?

3rd - I wondeting why are you maintaing 2 differnet apps for the AX53 and for Deco X20? Why aren't you using only one app?

Looking forward to your reply at your earliest.

Thanks!

Options
Related Articles