AV600 Powerline loses connectivity ("No internet access") for significant periods, then comes back

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AV600 Powerline loses connectivity ("No internet access") for significant periods, then comes back

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-24 20:01:03
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Hi there, 

I have the "TL-WPA4220 Kit" "AV600 Powerline".

It connected fine for around the first week of usage, no issues.

However recently I have experienced significant periods of time throughout the day where the extender loses internet access, telling me "No internet access".

This happens multiple times a day for many hours at a time, and I can't find a fix.

I've tried factory resetting the device multiple times, restarting both when the connection has dropped, and nothing.

I'm stuck and I don't know what to do.

Options
1 Reply
Re:AV600 Powerline loses connectivity ("No internet access") for significant periods, then comes back
2021-02-26 08:10:11

@beno_29 

Hi,

Could you please update the following firmware to have a look:

https://static.tp-link.com/2020/202010/20201030/TL-WPA4220_180308.zip

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 561

Replies: 1