Impossible to connect at the interface router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-01 14:02:50 - last edited 2021-03-01 14:08:28
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: I don't know

Hi guys, after some problem with slow connection internet, i check the router and decide to reboot the router. After this reboot, i tape a new password and confirm it, then i write the password BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM,I can't connect to the interface of the router.

After i clicked on LOG IN, the braindead router doesn't want me to go in the interface and kicked my ass out of the interface.

I'm really mad about this router.

Buy 1 doesn't work with sim card, change it with a second, same things. Decide to buy the third one and work perfectly with the SIM card and after 10 month this router is down just by pressing 5seconds a reboot.

Any help is welcome...

The image is taking 1s after i'm log in and after that i need to relog in.

File:
Sans titre.pngDownload
Options
3 Reply
Re:Impossible to connect at the interface router
2021-03-02 06:44:58

@Whatdoyouwant 

Hi,

Could you please close the current page and delete the browser history and access the link again?

--if possible, please try to test on a different device to have a look;

By the way, Have you already tried to hardware reset the MR600 V1?

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options
2021-03-02 10:13:22

@TP-Link Thanks for the tip, i first log with my smartphone, it works, then i can log in from the computer.

Options
2021-03-09 12:05:17

@Whatdoyouwant 

Hi, for the Archer MR600, there is only one administrator that could log into the web interface at the same time.

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 445

Replies: 3

Related Articles