Release Date for TP-LINK Archer - AX206

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-04 22:44:59 - last edited 2022-10-19 09:38:02

Dear Community,

Can we have an open thread to know when will the TP-LINK Archer - AX206 be released?

Will there be pre-ordering? If so in all regions?

Please share any available information!!

Kudos for the community!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Release Date for TP-LINK Archer - AX206-Solution
2022-10-19 09:36:53 - last edited 2022-10-19 09:38:02

@GOliveira 

As mentioned by woozle, the AXE300 should be available now.

Visit this thread to know more about this AXE16000 Quad-Band Wi-Fi 6E Router with Two 10G Ports (Archer AXE300).

Recommended Solution
Options
21 Reply
Re:Release Date for TP-LINK Archer - AX206
2021-03-05 01:46:47

@GWF 

May I confirm where did you get the release news about this Archer AX206? This model is not available yet, and we cannot provide you an ETA that when you can buy it in the local market.

Options
2021-03-07 21:01:11

Dear @Kevin_Z

Thank you for coming in to the thread. 

As you know the Archer AX206 has been announced in January on the CES 2021, we also find the TP-link website adding further information.

What I found was certainly speculation about possible release dates and that is the reason why I've opened this thread so may the community be well informed... 

Thanks for the information!

Please keep us posted as it evolves! 

Options
2021-03-08 03:32:03

@GWF 

I see. This might be in the development, so we cannot provide you an ETA, we will update here if we have some new progress about it. Thanks for your interest.

Options
2021-08-10 19:06:15

Dear @Kevin_Z

Since we are quickly reaching the Q4 of 2021 maybe there is any further information available for the comunity concerning the release of TP-link Archer - AX206?

Will all regions have simultaneos release? Will any pre-orders be open? 

Thank you!

Options
2021-08-18 15:26:24

@GWF is its very strange each time I ask about this model wich is on the main page of TP-Link.... The answer are where do you see it? It's not a product at this time... Or we don't know where it'll be available... 

TP-Link are you sure the ax206 is one of your product.... 

Because if you crew don't see it on the all website worldwide TP-Link, you can buy many Eyeglasses... 

By the way I want it! 

Options
2021-09-02 14:17:25

Dear @Kevin_Z , I also would like to know more info regarding the Archer AX206.

as it was mentioned previously, the product is on your main website. Also you can Google it if you can't find it, Google will show a link to TP-Link website.

It feels strange that you don't even know about a product that was officially announced in January, with media coverage and everything. There's even article on The Verge about this and other upcoming Wifi 6E routers.

We appreciate if you can elevate this thread to your supervisor if possible.

Thank you.

Options
2021-09-03 09:35:19

@biofx 

Sorry, I googled and found the product page you're referring to.

However, we don’t get advanced notice of when AX206 will be available. We do ask for updates and provide the information that we are able to, but release dates aren’t something that is known. The dates can change and often do. If we were to say X product was coming out on X date and it didn't that would be worst.

You are suggested to get the updated news by signing up for News & Offers on the TP-Link website:

https://www.tp-link.com/

Options
2021-09-04 11:24:55

@GOliveira 

You will find some additional information about the AX206 (Overview and Specifications) on the TP Link page on the US (make sure you are not forward do another country websites since these as far I know have not been updated so far...). Follow the link:

https://www.tp-link.com/us/home-networking/wifi-router/archer-ax206/

@Kevin_Z 

Thanks for posting we can understand there is still no official release date that you may announce. 

Maybe you could share if it will it still be released somewhere in this last Q4 2021 or we are looking towards somewhere in 2022?

Also, will we expect pre-ordering via TP-link in certain regions? 

or will the community see a generic release thru some vendors?

Anyway please keep us posted as soon any official news are launched. 

Thanks!

Options
2021-09-07 06:18:19

@GWF 

Sorry, I cannot give an answer to any of your inquiries. There is no timeline shared by the dev team for the AX206, we don't know where it will be shipped to or when.

@Kevin_Z 

Maybe you could share if it will it still be released somewhere in this last Q4 2021 or we are looking towards somewhere in 2022?

Also, will we expect pre-ordering via TP-link in certain regions? 

or will the community see a generic release thru some vendors?

Anyway please keep us posted as soon any official news are launched. 

Thanks!

Options
2021-10-30 23:52:19

Any update on this topic? At CES it was promised to be released this year and well... there is one month left. Can you at least let us know if development is complete?

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 5540

Replies: 21

Related Articles