Votes

Disable wifi for night time sleep

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Wifi off at night / wifi schedule. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Wifi off at night / wifi schedule. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-06 16:34:44 - last edited 2023-02-14 07:20:40

Hello, 

It would be nice to get a software update to be able to schedule a time to disable wifi at night while we sleep. 

It would also be nice to get more feature updates, other than the deco labs I have not seen anything new for my decision m4 Ac1200.

It's lacking some features that it could use. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Disable wifi for night time sleep
2021-03-08 06:03:50 - last edited 2023-02-14 07:20:19

@JonL 

Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

We have reported this feedback to the senior engineers already.

For more updated news, please keep attention to the local official websites.

Thanks a lot.

Options
Re:Disable wifi for night time sleep
2021-04-10 15:49:45 - last edited 2023-02-14 07:20:19

@TP-Link Hope to have an update for this feature soon. It's so unfortunate that we don't know how to completely turn off the wifi on the Deco M4, months have passed but the feature to turn off the wifi is still not available now it's April 2021, 9 months have passed. I hope to know a little bit about when this feature will be available

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 1046

Replies: 2