Powerline adapter wifi problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-10 11:45:48
Model: TL-WPA7510 KIT  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.2 Build 20190610 Rel.50850

Hello My Name is onur The live chat didn't give me answer ı am try to connect 1 week. My problem is ı have tl-wpa7510kit and 7010pkit this 4  powerline adapters work fine but ı get all off them ethernet output but the wpa7510 have internet too but when ı connect wifi 2.4 and 5 its works fine but after 4 5 or 1 minute the wifi leds start blinking and my wpa 7510 wifi signals automatic closing and ı need to olen the signals manualy but the ethernet works fine but the wifi closes everytime please help me what is the problem ? I am using this setup 1 year and the problem starts new thanks. 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Powerline adapter wifi problem
2021-03-12 09:26:21

@Onurk Hi Onur,

Thank you for valuable information.  

If Wi-Fi connected but no Internet, please log in to tp-link management page, and change the Wi-Fi channel to1.6.11; Channel width to 20Mhz and see if this helps:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1417/

If still the same issue, can you help confirm some information on this issue. 

When this issue occur, did WPA7510's Wi-Fi signal disappear , or Wi-Fi signal still there, but Wi-Fi client lost Internet?

For example Wi-Fi but no Internet, or Wi-Fi report some Error message? Do you need to reconnect to Wi-Fi signal to reconnect to recover Internet?

Options
2021-03-12 10:23:23

@Solla-topee Wi-Fi signal not there and Wi-Fi client lost Internet after i log in management panel i actived the signal again and i got not internet after replug the powerline i got internet but after 2 3 minutes i lost the signal again thanks

Options
2021-03-12 12:45:02 - last edited 2021-03-12 12:48:56

@Onurk Hi Onur, 

If Wi-Fi signal is totally gone on all your devices, this could be a hardware issue on Wireless adapter. 

You could perform a reset with it powered on and use a pin to reset hole for 10 secs, after that repair2 units. 

If this did not resolve the issue, wireless adapter should be faulty, please contact retailer or local support to check warranty. 

Options
2021-03-12 13:34:04

@Solla-topee yes all of my device the signal is lost but i reset 7 8 times  now i got signal and fine but the problem is not on wireless adapter i think we got software problem maybe

Options