AV600 changed behaviour in the App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-14 21:48:53
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2

I have a Powerline AV600 kit with an additional slave. The three devices show in the App as follows:

DEVICE-C14C, PLC 600MBs, WiFi 300MBs, On/Off symbol, Home Symbol, Network Symbol, WiFi Symbol. Can't access any settings because it demands a username, password, and confirm new password.

DEVICE-B731, PLC 600MBs, On/Off symbol, Home Symbol, Network Symbol. Advanced settings offers QoS and Update.

DEVICE-C981, PLC 600MBs, On/Off symbol, Home Symbol. Advanced settings offers QoS, Update and Mode.

The two slave units broadcast WiFi in wide band mode using 4 2.4GHz channels each and the units allocations overlap.

One flashes the WiFi and Network lights continuously, the other they are steady.

The system seems to work as strong WiFi is available close to each slave, provided that the WiFi on my phone has been turned off and on again when moving from near one to the other. However the differences in setting availability and symbology has me confused. Also the slaves were given names relating to the rooms that they were in at installation. These seem to have disappeared.

Any ideas how to get them all back to "Normal" presentation and behavior? I've applied the V1.2 update to one, but cannot do the other because of the username/password issue.

Options
1 Reply
Re:AV600 changed behaviour in the App
2021-03-15 10:03:05

@NuttyProfessor Good day, 

May I know do you use tpPLC utility on computer , or your are using tpPLC APP on mobile phone, can you share some screenshot of the page you mentioned?

For "Can't access any settings because it demands a username, password, and confirm new password."Do you mean page is in a loop or stuck here? 

Please put in "admin " in lower case and try to login: 

Username: admin

Password: admin

Confirm password: admin

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 300

Replies: 1

Related Articles