3 mobile sim not working in MR600

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-19 20:17:10

I've just purchased a MR600 router and a 3 mobile sim contract for internet in my office.

The sim works fine in my phone and tablet but when I put it in my MR600, it doesn't connect to the internet. The WiFi and power lights are on but no connection.

the Network Map Advanced page notes 'No SIM card detected, while the IP address, primary DNS and Secondery DNS are all showing as 0.0.0.0.

please can somone help me get this set up and working?!

Options
3 Reply
Re:3 mobile sim not working in MR600
2021-03-20 10:30:20

@Makinmissile 

same here

i bought 2of this router but 1 cannot detect any card, 1 can not sett card

hopely someone can provide good firmware to unlock this

Options
2021-03-26 08:45:38 - last edited 2021-03-26 08:56:50

@Makinmissile 

Hi, have you tried to reset the modem before?

Please also make sure the SIM card is firmly inserted and then try to reboot the modem with the SIM card;

And if possible, please test it with a new sim card;

Thank you very much.

@Gusriady 

Hi, the 'SIM card is not detected' issue is more related to the hardware;

May I know the service provider of the SIM cards?

And when you said '1 cannot detect any card, 1 can not sett card', for the second one, would you please provide more details about the problem?

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-04-08 20:50:38
Hi I have reset the modem and tried removing the card and reinserting it multiple times. I have tried resetting it with the card in and with the card removed an reinserting it but there is no change. When I log in to the TP Link setup page it says that there is no card inserted or cannot detect any card. The service provider of the card is 3 Mobile. Any help greatly appreciated. Tom
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1124

Replies: 3

Related Articles