Ethernet issues when internet fails

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Ethernet issues when internet fails

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
35 Reply
Re:Ethernet issues when internet fails
2022-03-12 20:55:50

@TP-Link 

I have the same issue with W6000.  This is not a solution!

Options
2022-03-14 02:02:56

@destriaero thelinuxman

Thank you for your feedback.
The WAN/LAN auto sensing mechanism has been stated on the Speciation page at the very beginning.
Since we are also collecting ideas about how to improve this feature later, it will be highly appreciated if you could send us an email to support.forum@tp-link.com with the following details:
1. A full picture of your network layout.
2. what issues you are currently experiencing due to the auto-sensing mechanism?
Thank you very much.
best regards.

Options
2022-03-24 00:03:58

@yacc So same here running 2  deco x20------  modem to s20 then to a 5 port switch, Ha, omv and 2 pc  , any fix. love to be able to lock one port for modem

Options
2022-04-18 15:21:36

@yacc 

im getting the same issue on my new deco 5. this is my first time using deco.

all my wireless cctv camera disconnected. still no solution?

Options
2022-04-19 02:04:28

@franciscadivi 

H, since you only mentioned the wireless CCTV cameras, the WAN-LAN auto-sensing protocol does not affect the wireless clients.

So far, I don't think your current issue is related to this post. 

It would be highly appreciated if you could start a new thread here and provide more details with us or why you think it might be caused by the WAN-LAN auto-sensing protocol?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options