Archer MR600 - Not using carrier aggrigation

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-23 06:43:15
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 201203 Rel.59032n

My Archer MR600 will show that it is using 4G+ connection but only have a download speed of ~25Mbit/sec. Sometimes it will go up to speeds of around 130Mbit/sec but only for a short while. I have tried to use both Automatic and Manual band selection but it doesn't change the behavior. On the same network my phone gets 130Mbit/sec without any problems.

Also the device has started disconnecting once or twice a day so I have to manually turn it of and on again to get connection to the internet.

Can you please help me solve these issues, right now I am very disappointed in your product.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer MR600 - Not using carrier aggrigation
2021-04-23 08:26:57

@RoninTT 

Hi,

May I know how long have you had the Archer MR600?

And who is your sim card carrier?

Did both wireless and Ethernet connections have a slow speed?

--if it is only a wireless connection, please refer to this link to change the wireless channels:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2292/

Could you please run the following test:

1. Put the sim card into the mobile phone and enable the hotspot and connect the computer/mobile devices to the hotspot and test the speed;

By the way, could you please also help me save the system log of the modem when the connection dropped before you restarted the modem?

Thank you.

Options